This was the plan I had made before starting the trip, for the first part, until yesterday. Everything went exactly as planned, if not even better.
It took me many hours to study all the connections and make sure it would fit in my tight schedule, allowing at the same time some hours to visit the cities.
The second part, the return, does not look so bright, mainly because of the boat which, as for now, is 36 to 48h late as for the initial plan. The good thing is, I will have more time to visit Tbilisi and maybe do an excursion in Georgia. The bad is that I will have to flight to replace the planned last two day legs. In case the boat has even more delay, then I will have to flight back from Asia and leave the boat experience to another time.